As there is limited parking at the Funkhaus, we highly recommend not to arrive by private automobile, but to use the following methods of transportation:
- For travel to the fair, we strongly recommend to take a special trip with our Boat Shuttle under the following departure times.
Daily Departure Time
From Jannowitzbruecke (Departure) From the Funkhaus (Return) 9.00 15.00 12.45 20.15 9.30 16.30 14.15 21.00 10.30 18.00 15.45 22.40 12.00 19.30 17.15 00.30 13.30 21.00 18.45
- Bicycle is the best way to become familiar with the local surroundings and offers a health benefit.
- The use of public transportation is not necessarily easy but usable. For the best routing and exact directions, please go to www.bvg.de and enter your Starting point and End Destination (Nalepastr. 18).
- If you are to use your own vehicle, please do ask one of the SUPERBOOTH team at the entrance for the best parking areas.
We recommend the following list of hotels as they are close to the boat shuttle and/or offer the Superbooth guests a discount on room rates.
We can offer you these hotels at discount:
- Cosmo-Hotel **** (familiar atmosphere, cozy hotel, located in the heart of the Mitte district) offers guests a double room for 139 Euro per night, breakfast included. A second person will only have to pay an extra charge of 10 Euro per night. For more details you can check the website of the hotel. www.cosmo-hotel.de.
- Book your room via firstname.lastname@example.org or call them at +49 (0) 30 58 58 22 22. Please mention the keyword “Superbooth16” when booking your room.
- Park Plaza Wallstreet Berlin Mitte **** (contemporary and historical building, stylish rooms, 10 minutes walking distance to our boat shuttle) offers superior rooms: 84 Euro for a single room and 90 Euro for a double room per night. The rate includes VAT, service, wireless internet and a breakfast buffet. www.parkplaza.com
- For reservations please send an email to email@example.com or call +49 (0) 30 400 557 700 and mention the keyword “Superbooth16”.
- art’otel berlin mitte **** (stylish and centrally situated, the hotel was dedicated to the German artist Georg Baselitz, designed rooms, international cuisine, and the closest distance to Jannowitzbrücke/Boat Shutte. They offer a rate of 79 Euro for a single room and 89 Euro for a double room per night. The price includes VAT, service, wireless internet and a breakfast buffet.
You can make your booking via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at +49 (0) 30 400 577 700. Please mention the keyword “Superbooth16” while booking.
Other recommended hotels that are close to the boat shuttle:
- Hotel Catalonia Berlin **** (rather expensive, but next to the boat shuttle and very well placed) www.hoteles-catalonia.com
- NH Hotel Heinrich Heine *** (simple, located in Kreuzberg 36, walking distance to the boat shuttle, walking distance to just music or schneidersladen)
Music Stores, Trade Shops and other Musical Instruments
www.schneidersladen.de showroom will be open on March 31st and April 1st from 10am- 1pm. The showroom is located at Kottbusser Tor (over the „Kaisers“-Supermarket)
www.justmusic.de is the main commercial store in Berlin with the complete assortment of music related products. The store is located conveniently on the Moritzplatz and opened from 10am to 7pm.
As with most cities, stores with used synthesizers are not easy to find. At times www.vintageaudioberlin.de comes accross certain items where they will resell and is located at Schönhauser Allee 28. One can also check craigslist.org and kleinanzeige.ebay.berlin for listings.