Application for Participation
- The interested exhibitor has the opportunity to register online under http://www.superbooth.com/en/exhibitors.html.
The registration must be completely and be transmitted by electronic means. Thus the organizer is expressed against serious interest to participate in the event as an exhibitor.
- The interested exhibitors will then receive an electronic confirmation that his registration has entered. His application
and said acknowledgment represent no confirmation of participation in the event.
Terms and Conditions (Superbooth Berlin GmbH)
Superbooth Berlin GmbH
Phone: +49 30 97894127
hereinafter referred to as organizer
- After receipt of his application the organizer will offer the placement to the exhibitor in writing. The placement must be confirmed in writing within one week to the organizer. Upon confirmation of placement by the exhibitor a contract comes into existence, of which the issuer of the receipt by the organizer cannot withdraw unilaterally.
- Simultaneously with the delivery of the confirmation of the placement by the issuer, the General Terms and Conditions and event-related special regulations and the house rules of the organizer have been contractually agreed. The contract is limited to the specified event. The confirmation of participation is under the condition that the stand rent is received on time. If not, the organizer reserves the right to cancel the contract and the reserved stand space for rent.
- The organizer reserves the right in general, placements of event technical reasons terminate confirmed and offer the exhibitors a new placement.
Use of the stand
- The exhibitor undertakes to occupy the rented stand during the complete, agreed contract period staff (attendance requirement).
- In case of cancellation or non-participation by the exhibitor, the organizer is entitled to use the vacant stand space. Is the organizer unable to rent the vacated stand area, the exhibitor is liable for the full stand rental. Upon successful re-letting the vacated stand area, the organizer will add an expense-compensation of 20%.
- Exhibits may only be brand-new products or unique, and devices for supporting presentation of the exhibits without dominating the actual exhibited brands.
- The stand rental is provided as consideration of participation and provision of stand space in agreed quantities to the exhibitor, which is due 30 days after delivery of the invoice, but not later than 10 days before the event to pay.
- The organizer will only accept bank transfers as payment. Any applicable fees borne by the exhibitor.
- Is there an open claim against an exhibitor, the organizer is entitled to refuse his participation in the event. The open call remains undisputed.
Withdrawal from the contract
- The resignation of an exhibitor of a confirmed stand booking is possible, if the exhibitor is introducing a comparable replacement, who must be approved by the organizer. The organizer reserves the right, the resigning exhibitor withhold 20% of the stand rent as compensation. Repayment shall be made only after the replacement confirmed his participation and the payment has done on time. Repayment shall be made exclusively by bank transfer, any applicable fees will be borne by the resigning exhibitor.
- Extraordinary grounds which make the fulfillment of the contract impossible for the exhibitor, can also lead to the resignation. These reasons shall be notified to the organizer. The organizer reserves the right to withhold 20% of the stand rent as compensation. Repayment shall be made exclusively by bank transfer, any applicable fees will be borne by the resigning exhibitor.
- The duration of the event and opening times are posted on the website www.superbooth.com.
- For the construction and dismantling of the exhibits, the organizer makes one day before and after the event access to the venue available. Own stand structures can be done in exceptional cases only two days before the event from 12 a.m. The organizer must have been informed at least one week prior to the event by email firstname.lastname@example.org. At the beginning of the event the stand must be ready equipped.
- The organizer is allowed due to special circumstances to change location and / or postpone date and opening times. In this case the existing contract for the new location and / or new date is considered complete. This gives no right of withdrawal or claim for damages.
- Circumstances such as force majeure or other reasons the organizer is not responsible for and that lead to cancellation of the event are excluded to justify a withdrawal from the contract or enforcement of compensation claims.
- Direct sales of exhibits, exhibition patterns, food and beverages are not permitted on the exhibition grounds. Handing over of free samples may occur only after completion of the event. The organizer reserves the right to appropriate controls.
- Breach of 7. (1) results in the immediate closure of the stand, regardless of the further liability of the full rental. The exhibitor cannot claim for damages in this case.
- It is not permitted to carry out advertisement in any form on the trade fairgrounds during the event outside the own stand area. Also inadmissible are the distribution of promotional materials, conducting interviews, raffles and similar promotions.
- The organizer may conduct promotions on behalf of an exhibitor. Inquiries in this regard to the implementation of planned promotions by the organizer must be sent in writing under email@example.com. It is the responsibility solely to the organizer as to whether and under what conditions the desired promotion may be performed.
Design protection, Copyrights
- The organizer does not provide temporary protection for patents and trademarks. It is responsibility of the exhibitor, possibly in time to sign his inventions before the event to the competent European Patent Office.
- For musical performances using sound and image carriers of all kinds the exhibitor is required by law to apply for authorization in good time prior to the event with GEMA:
GEMA regional office Berlin, Keith Straße 7, 10787 Berlin, Tel: +49 30 21292 598, Fax: +49 30 21292 795, firstname.lastname@example.org, www.gema.de Failing this, the exhibitor must expect claims for damages under the Copyright Act. The organizer cannot be taken in responsibility in any case.
Image and sound recordings
- The organizer has the right to commission third parties with the production of video and audio recordings of exhibition stands or individual exhibits for documentation purposes, advertising purposes or for self-publishing.
- The exhibitor agrees irrevocably and free of charge to all current and future media, that the exhibitor or third parties assigned by the exhibitor are entitled to create visual and / or sound recordings of his person, which go beyond the reproduction of this event and to reproduce, to send or to post or to share in audiovisual media and / or multiply by a third party to send and to use. These rights apply temporally and spatially unlimited.
- Only accredited press representatives are expressly authorized by the organizer, to make video and audio recordings during the event. The organizer reserves the right to inspect media productions before publication.
- The organizer declines any liability for negligent breach of duty, provided these are not contractual obligations (cardinal obligations), concerning damages resulting from injury to life, limb or health. The claims for damages are limited in this case to the amount of the typical upon conclusion of foreseeable damages. The same applies to breaches of duty by vicarious agents of the exhibitor. In this context, the organizer will not take any liability of for the compensation of indirect damage / consequential damages, in particular not for the loss of profits. Damage must be reported immediately in writing to the organizer.
Organization, schedule, safety
- In the Technical Handbook, the organizer gives exhibitors the information that they need for their fair. This includes contact addresses, dates and deadlines, instructions for organizational procedures, security requirements, forms and services available from the organizer.
- The exhibitor's manual is provided to the confirmed exhibitors by the organizer no later than 4 weeks prior to the event in digital form. The acknowledgment must be confirmed by the exhibitor before the event in writing at the venue.
Assertion of Claims
- Claims of the exhibitor must be submitted no later than 14 days after the end of the event in writing to the organizer. Receivables, which are levied later, will not be considered and will lapse.
Place of performance and jurisdiction, conflicting purchasing or order conditions
- Without explicit recognition by the organizers conflicting General Terms and Conditions of the exhibitor are ineffective.
- Berlin, Germany is regarded as contractually agreed as of fulfillment and jurisdiction for all claims between exhibitors and organizers.
- For the interpretation of these terms and conditions and all other terms and agreements of the German text shall prevail.
- Only German law with the exception of the rules on private international law. If any provision of this contract be invalid or unenforceable or become invalid or unenforceable after the conclusion, the validity of the remaining provisions shall remain unaffected.
- In place of the invalid or unenforceable provision by such valid and enforceable provision should occur, the effects of which come closest to the economic objective, the Parties to the have pursued invalid or unenforceable provision. The foregoing provisions shall apply correspondingly in the event that the contract proves to be incomplete.